Step Into The Warmth of A Carpeted Home
Is the carpet in your home looking worn out? Then it may be time to purchase a new carpet from Kring’s Interiors. Our showroom in Lawrence, KS, offers an extensive selection of carpets to upgrade your home from dated to dazzling! Whether you are looking for a carpet style that is bright and bold or whether you want a more neutral color, you can rely on our team of flooring experts to help you find a carpet that suits your needs, style, and budget. Carpet is a durable and inviting flooring that provides a soft place to walk and is also an excellent choice for customers needing a cozier and quiet home. Whether you need carpet installation in your bedroom, living room, or dining area, carpet creates a warm and inviting ambiance for any area. Stop by our flooring store today to get started on your next flooring upgrade!
The Many Advantages of Carpet
Carpet has many benefits that can complement your home and lifestyle. We only carry carpets from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, including Core Elements, Design Distinctions, Innovia, Tigressa, Resista, Patterns Unlimited, Spotlight Values, Couristan, Kaleen, and many more. By only carrying the best, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting flooring that will last for years. Learn about our carpet selection’s many benefits:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
We proudly offer our customers six different types of carpets. Whether you’re looking for a particular color or want the best carpet for pets, our selection features many durable carpets that are made to last. Let our team help you navigate the options and set you on track for a home improvement that you’ll love for many years. Learn more about our carpeting types:
- Berber is a unique carpet style with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option if you want to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Carpet Care & Maintenance
With proper care and maintenance, your carpet will look fresh for many years to come. Our carpets are built to last, and your required maintenance is easy so that you can focus on what really matters most. We recommend vacuuming your carpet at least twice weekly and doing an annual cleaning to keep its fresh appearance. Be sure to check out your warranty before using a carpet cleaner on your new flooring. This is a great way to discover which products will keep your carpet like-new, as some chemicals could damage the carpet’s fibers.
Professional Carpet Installation
Now that you have chosen a carpet you’ll love, ensure its longevity with professional carpet installation. At Kring’s Interiors, we have installers with years of experience laying carpets correctly and efficiently. We know exactly how to prepare the subfloor in your home, install the padding, and lay the carpeting, so the seams match. Professional installation makes your carpeting look better and last longer. It is a sound investment to make in your home. By trusting us to handle your installation, we ensure that our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee backs the investment you put into your home. This is our promise to you, and if, within 30 days of installation, you find yourself dissatisfied with our work, we will happily replace them at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services. We proudly serve the communities of Lawrence, Eudora, Baldwin, Ottawa, Perry, and Desoto, KS.